Rayman Empire, Scorpio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rayman Empire, Scorpio

Forum Site for the Galaxy Online, Rayman Empire, Scorpio Sever

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

commander stats

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
WarSoul
WarSoul

commander stats Empty
PostSubject: commander stats   commander stats I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:34 pm

can anyone explain me what commander stats' numercial value represents?
Back to top Go down
Cloud.Strife
Cloud.Strife

commander stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: commander stats   commander stats I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 7:15 am

and the chance of getting a spell commander ? XP
Back to top Go down
Classius

commander stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: commander stats   commander stats I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 4:05 am

Alright i will try my best for the stats!:
Accuracy is how accurate your commander is, generally when you fire a gun and you see that percentage is the display overtop of your gun that is based on ur commander and ur hulls accuracy, the higher it is the more damage you do.

Speed is what commander in a battle gets to strike first. The commander with the highest speed goes first, note if you come into battle mid round you will not attack till the start of the next round so speed is important to get the first shot.

Dodge is the opposite of accuracy, and lowers the enemies attack/hit % as stated above. Can also help with the occurence of a miss.

Electronics i have no clue and u will be hard pressed to find someone who does know. Basically people believe it helps any of ur elctronic modules be more effective but i dont know for sure.

and to get a spell commander i would say its something like 1%-2% chance each time u hit recruit. I still have none Smile

Hope that helps out a bit

-Classius
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

commander stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: commander stats   commander stats I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

commander stats
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rayman Empire, Scorpio :: Newb Area :: Newb Questions-
Jump to: