Rayman Empire, Scorpio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rayman Empire, Scorpio

Forum Site for the Galaxy Online, Rayman Empire, Scorpio Sever

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Contest: Newb Guides

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Phronesis
Admin
Phronesis

Contest: Newb Guides Empty
PostSubject: Contest: Newb Guides   Contest: Newb Guides I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 12:58 pm

Duration: Now through September 30th

Reward: 5 million resources* for each Newb Guide used in our Newb Guide Category.

Do you know all there is to know about Galaxy Online? Or at least enough to write a good guide for newbs? Here is your chance to share you knowledge with all the new people.

Just write your guide and add it bellow.

Rules:
You must write the guide yourself.
You may not copy and past guides from Galaxy Online Official Forums. (Any guides like this will just be deleted.)
You may reference current guides from the Official Galaxy Online Forums for information when writing your guides.
If there are several guides that have the same information, the writer of best guide will be rewarded. The others will not be added to the Newb Guide section.

Thanks in advance from the Rayman Empire Leadership.

All winners will be required to return and give the system coordinates where they wish the resources to be dropped.

* Resource rewards will be split into a 3:2:1 ratio as Alum:Gas:Pop
Back to top Go down
https://rayman.forumotion.com
Meatball95
Meatball95

PostSubject: Re: Contest: Newb Guides   Contest: Newb Guides I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 9:57 am

Hi ya all..

i wil give u some giude for newbie here.

1. build up your base. build 3 alum, 3 gas, 3 pop, 1 depot, 1 ship yard, and 4 science
2. then. u will get free colonialship. use it to colonize planet. i sugest u to colonize planet in your home. and make it pop planet(planet with only pop). because your pop is very limmited at his time
3. then try to build 4colonial ship. when its done. try to make planet in your home. i suggest u to build 1 alum planet. 1 gas planet, and 1 science planet.
4. try to build up your resource in your planet.
5. then u can wait until u have enought Science Point to upgrade colonial science. so u can colonise other planet in milky way.
6. then go to milky way and try to search some planets. try to colonise planet with lots of building slot and high resource.
7. when u got it.. build some alum,gas,pop, and sci planet there. depend the type of planet.
8. when u have enough resources build depot and shipyard and make colonial ship to colonise more planet.

thanks....

enjoy this game...

(^_^)

sory my english not good....
Back to top Go down
Bonkerz
Bonkerz

PostSubject: Re: Contest: Newb Guides   Contest: Newb Guides I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 4:09 am

I don't have permition to make new topics or else i would have made a few Guides i do know enough to make a few nub guides for various things i would like to post them if that would be acceptable.
Back to top Go down
http://Ask.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Contest: Newb Guides   Contest: Newb Guides I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Contest: Newb Guides
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rayman Empire, Scorpio :: Contests & Rewards :: Forum Contests-
Jump to: