Rayman Empire, Scorpio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rayman Empire, Scorpio

Forum Site for the Galaxy Online, Rayman Empire, Scorpio Sever

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

About ship design

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Soap
Soap

About ship design Empty
PostSubject: About ship design   About ship design I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 6:58 am

I hv t7 battleships but only lvl10 missiles...should i design the hulls now and build them?and how should i design?(my commander is only lvl2 Crying or Very sad )
Back to top Go down
Classius

About ship design Empty
PostSubject: Re: About ship design   About ship design I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 1:38 pm

With t7 hulls u could build calamity's which are a very good ship so i recommend that hull. but other then that i dont really know missiles to well, i never build them till they can do the complete dispersion damage.
Back to top Go down
Soap
Soap

About ship design Empty
PostSubject: Re: About ship design   About ship design I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 6:06 am

Classius wrote:
With t7 hulls u could build calamity's which are a very good ship so i recommend that hull. but other then that i dont really know missiles to well, i never build them till they can do the complete dispersion damage.

Then which do u think is better?or should i juz lvl the other weapon?
Back to top Go down
Phronesis
Admin
Phronesis

About ship design Empty
PostSubject: Re: About ship design   About ship design I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 10:40 am

Missiles are a great weapon... if you don't mind the slightly higher cost to fire. You should not use the lvl 11-23 ones tho. They are to high cost for what they give. just use lvl 10 until you get it leveled up to 25.

P.S. at lvl 25 missiles ignore both shields and armor and they hit with dispersal damage (Hit all enemy stacks at once).
Back to top Go down
https://rayman.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

About ship design Empty
PostSubject: Re: About ship design   About ship design I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About ship design
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rayman Empire, Scorpio :: Newb Area :: Newb Questions-
Jump to: